Monday, April 28, 2008

Prologue

I finally got myself a proper blog. Proper as in not OMG EMO! livejournalling, not as in hosting/designing/etc.ing.
Not sure about the colour scheme, but I'll work on that.

For those that don't know me, this will be a mish-mash of thoughts on topics like politics, economics, society, computers, the interwebs, books, films and whatever else takes my fancy. I'll do my best to keep it straightforward and not overcomplicate things.

I'm going to port a few bits of stuff from LJ to get things started off, and try to put together a comprehensive post on happiness, then we'll see how it goes. I hope that this doesn't go completely unread, and I can get some interesting comments on things. Oh, and feedback about what was interesting, or what I should be thinking/writing about is always appreciated, both from people I know and people I don't. Not that I promise to act on it, but I'll try...

That's about it, I think. Add to your bookmarks and RSS & ATOM readers!

No comments: